Work From Home
Know Your Apps and Workflow Tools? Zapier Is Hiring a Partner Manager
It doesn’t matter if you’re in St. Petersburg, Florida, or St. Petersburg, Russia.
Zapier, an app integration company, is looking for a talented partner manager to join its fully remote team full time. The company needs someone with a perfect blend of customer service, sales and writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of how app integration works.
There aren’t hard experience requirements for this gig, but be prepared to show off your industry knowledge in the application. For example, they want you to answer questions like:
“Write a sample email pitching David Rusenko, CEO of Weebly, on why his product should be integrated with Zapier.”
Zapier employees (in the U.S.) enjoy standard benefits, plus a range of perks like infinite vacation time, annual retreats and profit sharing.
Partner Manager at Zapier
Pay: Not specified
- Leveraging app and workflow knowledge into new ways to integrate with Zapier’s newest partners, Zoom, Calendly and Airtable.
- Managing and building relationships with Zapier’s integration partners.
- Creating marketing materials, blog posts and documentation about app partners.
- Helping partners meet integration requirements by scheduled launch dates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong industry knowledge of apps, sales and customer management.
- Health, dental and vision insurance (for U.S. employees).
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% match.
- Unlimited vacation time.
- Equipment reimbursement for any computer, monitor and software setup.