Work From Home
LawnStarter Is Hiring an Experienced Digital Marketer (Includes Benefits)
LawnStarter, an on-demand marketplace for lawn care, is hiring a conversion rate optimization and affiliate manager. This is a full-time work-from-home position available anywhere in the United States.
You will be monetizing clicks that lead to third party sites by selling outside companies on the value of LawnStarter.
LawnStarter is searching for a candidate with a digital marketing background and experience with affiliate links. Home services experience is a plus.
You will receive benefits including health, vision and dental insurance.
Conversion Rate Optimization and Affiliate Manager at LawnStarter
- Implementing capture forms on blog content, and sending leads to the network.
- Establishing relationships with national companies providing high-ticket items.
- Optimizing landing pages.
- Creating email campaigns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A digital marketing background with an understanding of how digital businesses grow.
- Experience with lead generation.
- Home services experience preferred.
- Health, vision and dental plans.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.