Work From Home
Lexia Learning Needs a Customer Support Specialist (1 Year of Experience)
Got a passion for helping people?
Lexia Learning, Rosetta Stone’s literacy education division, is hiring a customer support specialist. In this role, you’ll manage phone and email queries, as well as screen sales orders.
This full-time remote job is available anywhere and includes comprehensive health care benefits and unlimited vacation time.
Customer Support Specialist at Lexia Learning
- Answering phone and email queries from clients and internal departments.
- Entering sales, credit and sample orders.
- Troubleshooting issues using a variety of resources.
- Recommending changes to processes and technologies where needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) with a company match up to 4%.
- Unlimited vacation time and 9 paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Adoption assistance.
- Pet insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.