Work From Home
Liberty Mutual Is Hiring Customer Service Reps — Pays up to $46K/Year
Liberty Mutual is hiring remote customer service representatives. This is a full-time work-from-home position, and you may live anywhere except California, New Jersey and New York.
You must be able to attend a professional training, which starts Oct. 10.
You will be educating agents about the Liberty Mutual systems; researching policy, coverage and eligibility provisions; and maintaining and tracking data.
Benefits include tuition reimbursement, along with health insurance.
Agent Customer Service Representative at Liberty Mutual
- Educating agents on the Liberty Mutual systems.
- Researching policy, coverage and eligibility provisions.
- Maintaining and tracking data.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Associate degree in a business-related field or equivalent training required.
- At least six months related work experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passing grade on proficiency assessments.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) and pension plan.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.