Work From Home
Lionbridge Needs Part-Time Social Media Evaluators to Work From Home
Wish you could work from home to make a little extra cash?
Wish you could work from home in a way that feels less like work and more like browsing social media all day? (Let’s face it: We’d all rather be home forming calluses on our Facebook-scrolling fingers anyways.)
Then boy oh boy, do we have a cool opportunity for you.
As an evaluator, you’ll rate social media ads and other content as you scroll your feeds every day. Because of this, interested applicants must be active daily users of social media.
This is a part-time, temporary position, and you’ll be expected to work about an hour per day at least five days a week for up to one year. You’ll never work more than seven hours in any given week.
You schedule is self-directed, so you decide when you want to scroll work.
Work-From-Home Social Media Evaluator at Lionbridge
Pay: Not specified
- Rating social media ads and other content for relevancy and quality
Applicants for this position must have:
- A computer with high-speed internet connection
- An iPhone or Android smartphone that is less than three years old
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience navigating online content and troubleshooting general technical issues
- A strong understanding of American culture including entertainment, shopping, sports, business, news and social media
- Residency in the U.S. for at least the past three years
Grace Schweizer is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.