Work From Home
Live in North Carolina? Cruise to a New Job as an Agent With Norwegian
Here’s a chance to cruise to a new job in the travel industry.
Norwegian Cruise Line is hiring a work-from-home call center reservation agent in the Greensboro-Winston-Salem-Point area of North Carolina. Paid online training for this fully remote entry-level gig begins April 15. Norwegian provides the computer equipment.
As a call center agent, you’ll help travel agents and guests process their reservation requests. You’ll find ways to upgrade room accommodations and sell additional products and services.
This job includes some great benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) retirement plan. You’ll be eligible for paid time off after 90 days, but employees are not allowed to use vacation during the annual blackout period from January to March.
Applicants need to have a high school diploma or GED certificate, plus experience working in the travel industry, at a call center or in a sales position.
Call Center Reservation Agent at Norwegian Cruise Line
Pay: Not specified
- Processing reservation requests from travel agents and guests.
- Identifying the customers’ needs and finding ways to upgrade and sell room accommodations and offer additional products.
- Maintaining performance expectations in areas such as attendance and call quality.
Applicants for this position must:
- Live in the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina (Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point).
- Must be able to start paid online training April 15.
- Have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Have a workspace in your home that’s free of distractions.
- Have a hard-wired broadband cable or fiber optic internet service connection. (No DSL, VDSL or satellite connections allowed.)
- Be able to maintain 22 Mbps download and 4 Mbps upload internet speeds.
- Must have a modem and router or modem/router combination unit.
- Have experience working in a call center, sales or the travel industry.
- Have an understanding of how to use a call-center reservations system (preferred).
- Have experience working from home (preferred).
- Be able to perform basic computer troubleshooting.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Cruise benefits.
- Sick time after 90 days.
- An incentive program that can increase earnings.
- PTO available after 90 days. Employee vacation blackout window from January to March.
- Tuition reimbursement after one year.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.