Work From Home
Live in Texas? Earn $70K + Benefits as a Customer Success Manager
Hey Texans, ready to earn $70,000 while working from home?
Madison Logic, a marketing platform, is hiring a strategic customer success manager. You must live in the Lone Star State and be able to work between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. ET or CT.
In this role, you’ll develop and grow relationships with clients, guiding them through the platform, answering questions and requests, and finding opportunities to upsell.
You must have at least two years of experience in customer success, client services or the equivalent. You should also have at least one year of experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) with company match, tons of paid time off and a monthly work-from-home stipend.
Strategic Customer Success Manager at Madison Logic
- Establishing a relationship with assigned clients by responding to requests and upselling when appropriate.
- Guiding new and existing clients through the Madison Logic Platform.
- Coordinating the execution of campaigns.
- Using campaign data to create actionable intelligence plans.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years experience in customer success, client services or an equivalent role.
- At least one year experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Advanced understanding of Excel.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Monthly work-from-home stipend.
- Wellness initiatives.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.