Work From Home
Live in Utah? Vivint Solar Is Hiring a Full-Time Customer Service Rep Now
Here’s a job that’s all about the big bright light in the sky.
Vivint Solar is hiring a customer service specialist. This full-time gig is available to people living within 60 miles of Vivint Solar’s office in Lehi, Utah.
As a customer service specialist, your job will be to help customers troubleshoot and resolve system performance issues over the phone or email in a knowledgeable, professional manner. You’ll also answer general inquiries about billing, the solar process and the products and services available.
Once hired, you’ll be required to attend four weeks of training in the office. After training, you will work from home.
Customer Service Specialist at Vivint Solar
Pay: Not Specified
- Becoming an expert in the solar process, products and systems
- Troubleshooting system performance issues on the phone and by email
- Answering general customer questions involving system performance, billing and more
- Scheduling and dispatching field service personnel to troubleshoot problems on site
- Documenting all verbal and digital communications regarding the customer’s account
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly goals set by management
Applicants for this position must:
- Live within 60 miles of Vivint office (1800 Ashton Blvd., Lehi, Utah)
- Have a distraction-free workspace in your home
- Understand and accurately describe the solar process to customers
- Have experience with case management
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Submit to a criminal background check and drug screening
- Meet state requirements to obtain proper clearance
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.