Work From Home
Live Within 100 Miles of Richmond, Virginia? Capital One is Hiring
This gig is for all you work-from-home job hunters near Richmond, Virginia.
The credit card company Capital One is hiring a full-time customer service representative. The job is available to people living within 100 miles of Capital One’s office in the Richmond area.
As a customer service rep, you’ll take inbound calls to answer customers’ questions regarding accounts and services. You’ll also teach them on how to best use their credit cards, reward services and the digital channels available to them.
This job includes benefits like tuition reimbursement, financial planning advice, parental leave, paid time off and medical, dental and vision insurance.
In addition to living within 100 miles of Richmond, applicants must have a high school diploma or GED certificate, three years of customer service experience and two years of work-from-home experience.
Customer Service Representative at Capital One
Pay: Not Specified
- Data entry.
- Answering questions from customers about their accounts.
- Solving customers’ problems.
- Teaching customers how to use Capital One credit cards and reward services.
- Educating customers on available digital channels.
- Attending team meetings and training.
Applicants for this position must:
- Live within 100 miles of the Capital One site in the Richmond, Virginia, area.
- Have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Have at least three years of customer service experience.
- Have at least two years of work-from-home experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Wellness programs.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Financial planning advice.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Maternity and paternity leave, child adoption support.
- Child care assistance programs.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.