Work From Home
Love Food? Love Pinterest? This Temporary Gig Combines Your Passions
Are you a Pinterest fanatic? Total foodie? You can combine your passions for this job.
Pinterest is hiring a temporary full-time community manager to generate food content. The remote job starts July 1 and ends Sept. 30.
You will be reviewing food content, communicating with food creators and conducting outreach to food communities.
You should have at least one year of experience in community management or social media management, along with strong writing skills. Pinterest is looking for someone with a background in home cooking, food content or within the culinary industry.
Community Manager, Food at Pinterest
- Reviewing Pin submissions and commenting on them.
- Responding to user inquiries.
- Reaching out to food communities via email and social media.
- Reviewing Pins to determine their eligibility for the project.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in community management or social media management.
- Strong writing skills.
- Background in home cooking, food content or in the culinary industry.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.