Work From Home
Love Food? Love to Write? Apply to Be a Freelance Content Writer at Cozymeal
Are you a foodie who loves to write? This freelance content writer position at Cozymeal may be a perfect fit for you.
In this role, you’ll be writing and editing profiles, bios and even menu descriptions for the company, which features culinary experiences and cooking classes on its site.
You should have at least two years of experience as a journalist or copy writer; it’s a plus if you have experience in the food beat. When applying, you’ll need to show clips of your blogs and longer stories. You should have a thorough understanding of Google Drive, along with strong editing skills.
Cozymeal is offering a flexible schedule along with the ability to work from anywhere for this fully remote team.
Freelance Content Writer for Cozymeal
- Writing profiles and bios for the Cozymeal website.
- Writing descriptions for menus and profiles.
- Reviewing and publishing content on the website.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years experience as a journalist or copy writer.
- Experience writing blogs and longer stories.
- Strong editing skills.
- Understanding of Google Drive.
- Food writing experience (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home job posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.