Work From Home
Love Nike? This Call Center Company Is Hiring Specialists to Drive Sales
Do you stand in line whenever Nike comes out with a new sneaker? Be the first in line to work for them as a clients results specialist through LiveOps, a virtual call center.
You may work from home from any of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia or Wisconsin.
In this role, you will be leading sessions on topics ranging from sales to products; you’ll review and create reports on promotions; and you’ll create motivational messages for Nike agents.
You should have at least three years’ experience in a customer service or sales environment, with the proven ability to lead in a call center environment. Some travel may be required.
Client Results Specialist at LiveOps
- Leading sessions on topics including sales, call processes, soft skills, products, software and more.
- Reviewing and creating reports on agent issuance of promo codes, price overrides and sales.
- Creating videos, graphic images, recorded voice messages and emails for agents.
- Attending Nike Trainer meetings on a regular basis.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years’ experience working in a customer service or sales environment, with proven ability to lead and train.
- Ability to complete Nike Trainer certifications.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Computer literacy and technical aptitude.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.