Work From Home
Love Reading Comments? A Health Care Company Needs a Content Reviewer
Are you an avid reader of comments sections? You could be the ideal candidate for a content reviewer position at Press Ganey, a health care performance improvement company that’s looking for someone to read through thousands of comments to identify libelous, profane and off-topic comments for removal.
Successful applicants will receive training and will use Press Ganey’s interface and editing tools to remove the comments. Prior to accepting a candidate, Press Ganey will perform a thorough background check which may include a credit check and a drug test.
Content Reviewer for Press Ganey
- Reviewing thousands of comments weekly.
- Identifying and removing libelous, profane and off-topic comments.
- Determining ways to improve workflow and processing speeds.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to read content quickly.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Ability to focus for long periods of time.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.