Work From Home
Love Science and Tech? This Media Company Is Hiring a Staff Writer
Futurism, a science and tech site from media company Recurrent Ventures, is hiring a staff writer who may work remotely from anywhere.
You will be researching, pitching and writing articles about science and technology.
You should have at least one year of experience writing for a print or digital publication. You also must have an understanding of emerging science and technology.
Benefits include health insurance, unlimited vacation days, parental leave and a matching 401(k).
Staff Writer, Futurism at Recurrent Ventures
- Pitching, reporting and writing assigned stories.
- Filling in for editors on a need-basis.
- Developing and researching coverage.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one to two years of experience writing for a print or digital publication.
- Experience working on tight deadlines.
- Understanding of WordPress or other platforms.
- An understanding of the science and tech beat.
- Familiarity with data science tools is a plus.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Matching 401(k).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.