Work From Home
Love Shopping and Writing? This Media Company Is Hiring Freelance Writers
Love to write and to shop? LoveToKnow Media, a digital media company, is hiring freelance writers to join their commerce department.
This is a per-assignment position, but you should expect to write two to three product round-ups weekly, including research, writing and occasional source interviews.
You must have at least two years of experience writing for online or print, along with experience using affiliate networks. The job is available anywhere in the U.S.
To apply, you will need to provide links to your clips and to your portfolio.
Commerce Writer at LoveToKnow Media
- Researching and writing roundups and gift guides.
- Working with the commerce editor to improve content and product selection process.
- Reaching out to subject matter experts.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience writing commerce content in home, electronics and/or beauty verticals.
- Experience using affiliate networks.
- Understanding of commerce editorial KPIs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.