Work From Home
Love the Outdoors? This Retailer Needs a Part-Time Customer Service Rep
Are you the outdoorsy type who loves to help people? Eastern Mountain Sports & Bob’s Stores, a retailer, is hiring a part-time remote customer service representative.
You’ll work 15 to 30 hours per week, covering weekday shifts and possibly weekends between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., including holidays.
You will be receiving and inputting customer orders and providing feedback on customer interactions.
This is an entry-level job, but you should have a desire to serve customers, and you must be able to quickly figure out what a customer needs. It’s preferred that you have experience with Microsoft Office, and that you have a high school degree or the equivalent.
Benefits include an employee discount — perfect for when you want to get outside yourself.
Customer Service Representative at Eastern Mountain Sports
- Helping customers with sales, support and outfitting recommendations, responding via phone, chat and email.
- Receiving customer orders via the eCommerce channel.
- Providing feedback on customer interactions.
- Reporting site and systems problems.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous experience in a retail or eCommerce environment.
- Proficiency using Windows 10.
- Detail-oriented and organization skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to negotiate and solve problems.
- Wired internet connection.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.