Work From Home
Make Up to $20/Hour With This Contract Role for Kelly (HS Diploma Required)
Kelly, a staffing company, is hiring an operations specialist to work from home from anywhere. The hourly rate for this contract position is $18 to $20 per hour.
You will be reconciling billing for Kelly. Tasks throughout your day will be related to billing, auditing, contract compliance and customer tech support.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and at least one year of operational or administrative experience. Basic Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are mandatory.
Operations Specialist at Kelly
- Performing complex task work involving billing, payments to employees, auditing, contract compliance and customer technology support.
- Meeting deadlines as required by contracts.
- Consulting on process design and improvements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of operational or administrative experience (customer service experience a plus).
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.