Work From Home
Make Social Media a Prettier Place With This Coordinator Job for Curology
Here’s one benefit you don’t see many companies offering: better looking skin. Curology, a customized skincare company, is hiring a social media coordinator to work full time from home from anywhere. A major perk: A free subscription to Curology.
You will be curating social media posts, focusing on Instagram and TikTok, and conducting analysis on the products so you can create brand initiatives.
Curology is seeking someone with a passion for skincare and beauty products, and at least one year of social media experience is preferred.
Benefits include free Curology products, a 401(k), medical, dental and vision insurance, and unlimited PTO.
Social Media Coordinator at Curology
- Developing content for social media, focusing on Instagram and TikTok.
- Creating brand loyalty via social media.
- Conducting competitive analysis on products as it relates to various brand initiatives.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Familiarity with social media and marketing tools.
- One year of social media experience is preferred.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for skincare and beauty products.
- Unlimited flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance is covered at 90%.
- Free subscription to Curology.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.