Work From Home
Make Up to $18.60/Hr as a Weekend Customer Service Contractor for LiveOps
Does your work-from-home enterprise need a little income boost?
LiveOps is hiring independent contractors to provide customer service for the retail industry on Saturdays and Sundays.
This positions is best suited for applicants with a telecommute office already set up at home. LiveOps contractors can set their own weekend hours, provided that they are in at least four-hour increments between 5 a.m. and midnight CST. A minimum of eight hours weekly is required with the option to work up to 25 hours.
Pay is based on talk-time, at 31 cents per minute, meaning there’s an opportunity to make up to $18.60 hourly.
Contractors must attend a three-week certification course online. The certification is a combination of self-paced coursework and virtual classes. The program begins on Sept. 10, and it runs six hours a day, five days a week. Attendance is required.
Weekend Customer Service Retail Representative (Contractor) at LiveOps
Pay: 31 cents per talk-time minute, up to $18.60 an hour
- Fielding inbound customer calls related to retail orders and inquiries
- Inputting order information into LiveOps’ entry system
- Promoting a positive brand image during customer phone calls
- Maintaining a personal work schedule to reach minimum required hours
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in customer service or retail and in handling a large volume of incoming calls
- A wired, high-speed internet connection
- A dedicated landline
- Proper technical equipment
- Thin client device
- PC running Windows OS (Vista, 7, 8, 9, or 10)
- Headset and microphone combination
- USB mouse
- 19-inch (or larger) dual screen monitors
- An ability to work at least four hours per day during weekends