Work From Home
Marriott International Is Hiring a Remote Marketing Manager in Florida
Book your next work-from-home job at one of the world’s largest hotel companies.
Marriott International is hiring a marketing account manager to join its brand team. According to the listing, this is a remote position in the South Florida market. Applicants should have four years of professional experience in hospitality or marketing — or a combination of related education and work experience.
As a marketing account manager, you’ll help smaller hotels that are a part of the Marriott brand market themselves in a way that showcases the best aspects of the individual hotel and Marriott as a company.
Marketing Account Manager at Marriott International
- Developing tailored marketing and branding strategies for hotels within the Marriott chain.
- Reporting on the efficiency of marketing strategies for each location.
- Meeting annual hotel engagement survey goals.
- Collaborating with a mixture of corporate and regional hotel stakeholders to set, measure and satisfy the business objectives of each party.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A minimum of four years of hospitality or marketing experience (or a relevant college degree plus two years of industry experience).
- Advanced management experience or an MBA, a big plus.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.