Work From Home
Meal Subscription Service Freshly Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep ($17/Hr)
If you live in or near the Big Apple, this fresh gig may be for you.
Freshly, a meal-delivery subscription service, is hiring a customer experience specialist for a salary of $17 per hour. In this role, you’ll respond to phone calls, email and online chat messages from Freshly customers.
Once hired, you’ll be required to attend one month of training at Freshly headquarters in New York City before starting to work from home.
Applicants need two-plus years of experience in customer service, preferably in a senior or leadership role. You’ll also need to have a flexible schedule as you may need to work weekends or as late as 10 p.m. in all time zones.
Customer Experience Specialist at Freshly
Pay: $17 per hour
- Monitoring phone calls, online chats and email.
- Responding to calls escalated from frontline customer service agents.
- Solving customers’ problems.
- Assisting team leaders with tasks including social media communications, shipping investigations and responses to reviews on online sites.
- Answering customer phone, chat and email communications as needed.
Applicants for this position must:
- Be able to attend training at Freshly’s New York City office for one month before they work from home.
- Have at least two years of experience in a customer service position (leader or senior rank preferred).
- Have a flexible schedule to work weekends and late evening hours (up to 10 p.m. in all time zones).
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.