Work From Home
This Messaging Platform Is Hiring Customer Support (Includes Stock Options)
MessageBird, a communications platform based in the Netherlands, is hiring a customer support specialist. The remote job is available anywhere within the Pacific Time Zone.
In this role, you’ll be the voice of the company, resolving customer technical issues and answering customer questions via email, phone and MessageBird’s online channel.
MessageBird is seeking applicants with at least two years of experience supporting technical products. You must also have the availability to work two evenings and two weekends each month.
Benefits include stock options and a work-from-home budget.
Customer Support at MessageBird
- Resolving customers’ technical issues.
- Answering customer questions via email, phone and online channel.
- Documenting all work performed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years experience supporting technical products.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
- Availability to work two evenings and two weekends per month.
- Stock options.
- WFH set-up budget.
- State-of-the-art work gear.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.