Work From Home
Miami Residents: Home Depot Needs Remote CS Reps ($17/Hr Plus Benefits)
DIY experts are needed to work from home in Miami as customer service representatives for Home Depot. There are minimal qualifications: You simply need to live in Miami, be 18 or older, be authorized to work in the United States and have strong communication skills, especially under pressure.
Your job will entail responding to customer service calls and helping those customers with their orders and issues — followed by documentation of those interactions.
You will be paid $17 per hour and will also get benefits, which include a 401(k) with company matching, paid parental leave and an employee stock purchasing program.
Customer Service Representative for Home Depot in Miami.
- Answering phone calls from customers.
- Helping customers with orders.
- Documenting customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Location in Miami.
- 18 years or older.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 401(k) company matching.
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Merit increases and performance incentives.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.