Work From Home
Home Furnisher Nathan James Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep (Benefits)
Love helping people love their places? Home furnishing company Nathan James is hiring a customer happiness agent — aka a customer service rep.
In this role, you’ll answer customer questions about products, help them with assembling their furniture and resolve any issues. Expect to stay busy — the job posting says you should expect to write an average of 30 emails per day, answer an average of 15 phone calls and handle an average of 10 live chats.
You must be able to work an eight-hour shift from Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday. You don’t need to live within the Eastern Time Zone, but you must be able to work an 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET shift. You may also have to work some holidays.
Customer Happiness Agent at Nathan James
- Interacting with customers via phone, live chat, SMS and email.
- Answering customer questions about products and assisting with assembly.
- Working with retail partners to solve customer issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year working in a customer service role.
- At least a year of experience communicating with customers through phone and live chat channels.
- Experience navigating multiple software applications and technologies simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance at 100% coverage for employees. (United States and Canada)
- Paid time off.
- Co-working space and desk stipend.
- Paid parental leave.
- Profit sharing.
- Employee discount.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.