Work From Home
Near Brooklyn and Speak English and Cantonese? Earn $20/Hr With This CS Gig
Are you fluent in English and in Cantonese and located within 1½ hours of Brooklyn, New York? You may qualify to work as a bilingual customer service representative for Navient Solutions. The student loan servicer is hiring for a temporary assignment that will last three to six months and that requires taking inbound and outbound calls, as well as data entry.
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma, as well as customer service experience or related college coursework. Successful applicants will be required to attend a virtual training. Computer equipment will be provided, but you must be able to pick it up from a UPS Customer Center in Brooklyn. You must have a phone, high speed Internet and an ethernet cord that’s hard wired to your server.
Work hours will fall between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. EST on weekdays and between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST on weekends. This position pays $20 and does not offer benefits.
English/Cantonese Bilingual Customer Service Representative Representative at Navient Solutions
- Taking customer service calls in Cantonese or English.
- Performing data entry.
- Helping customers with their accounts.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fluency in English and Cantonese.
- Location near Brooklyn.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Customer service experience or related college coursework.
- A phone.
- High speed Internet access with an ethernet cord hard wired to your server.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.