Work From Home
Need an Entry-Level Job? Earn $15/Hour Plus Benefits at Activus
Activus, a customer solutions company, is hiring a customer service ambassador to work from home full-time. You will earn $15 per hour. Your schedule may require you to work any day of the week, including weekends.
In this role, you will be responding to calls, emails and chats, and helping customers with website and application issues.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with either one year of call center experience or two years of customer service experience.
You must attend 100% of online training, which will be paid at $15 per hour. You will also be required to take a drug and background test.
Benefits kick in after 60 days, and include medical, dental and vision insurance, plus a 401(k).
Customer Service Ambassador at Activus
- Responding to calls, emails and chats from customers.
- Helping with website and application issues.
- Documenting customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of call center experience or two years of customer service experience.
- Desktop or laptop computer that meets company requirements.
- DSL, cable or fiber internet (no Wi-Fi or satellite-based).
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- A 401(k).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.