Work From Home
Need an Entry-Level Job With Benefits? HCA Healthcare is Hiring
Looking for an entry-level work-from-home position? HCA Healthcare, an operator of healthcare facilities, is hiring an access coordinator to work full-time from anywhere.
In this role, you will be helping HCA employees access products, systems and accounts. You’ll answer questions via phone and chat and help maintain role-based access. Prior customer service training is preferred, although not required.
Your shifts may be after normal business hours, including nights, weekends, holidays and on-call. You may have to travel occasionally.
Benefits include comprehensive medical coverage, drug and behavioral health coverage, and a 401(k) with a 100% match.
Access Coordinator at HCA Healthcare
- Helping HCA employees access systems, products and accounts.
- Helps manage security privileges.
- Answering questions from clients via phone, email and ITSM systems.
- Assessing, triaging, researching and resolving user access requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Basic computer skills and competency in MS Office Suite.
- The desire to learn corporate, division and facility-specific applications, technology and terminology.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Access to high speed Internet and a dedicated work area.
Benefits at HCA Healthcare include
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Prescription drug and behavioral health coverage.
- Adoption assistance and fertility benefits.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.