Work From Home
Need an Entry-Level Sales Job? Pareto is Hiring a Business Development Exec
Looking for an entry-level sales job with a fancy name?
Pareto, a data collection agency, is hiring a business development executive (aka salesperson) to work full time from home.
You will identify sales leads, source new sales opportunities and create pitches and presentations.
You should have great communication, presentation and negotiation skills, along with an interest in the business world.
Business Development Executive at Pareto
- Identifying sales leads.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities.
- Building business relationships with clients.
- Producing pitches and presentations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Great communication skills.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- An interest in the business world.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.