Work From Home
No Working Weekends: Salary.com Seeks Customer Success Manager
Salary.com, a salary research company, is hiring a customer success manager to work full time on weekdays. You may work from anywhere in the United States.
You will be building and maintaining relationships with your accounts; working with customers to deliver an exceptional experience; and you will be the main point of contact with your customers.
You must have a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of experience in a customer-facing role.
Perks include medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, plus cell phone reimbursement.
Customer Success Manager at Salary.com
- Building and maintaining relationships with accounts.
- Working with customers to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Being the main point of contact with your customers.
- Ensuring customers are well versed in Salary.com’s offerings and informed of new/future product enhancements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least one year in a customer-facing role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage.
- 10 paid holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.