Work From Home
Ohio Residents: HSN Is Hiring a Part-Time Customer Service Rep
Ohio residents, ready for some acronyms? Your GED can land you a WFH gig at HSN.
The iconic video commerce company is hiring a part-time customer service representative in select Ohio communities. Reps support customers through the purchasing process, answering any questions and offering product suggestions.
Applicants must live in one of the following 23 counties: Allen, Ashland, Crawford, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Henry, Huron, Lorian, Lucas, Medina, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Richland, Sandusky, Seneca, Van Wert, Wayne, Williams, Wood and Wyandot. Landlines are also required, and phone numbers must start with 234, 330, 440, 419 or 567.
Some related customer service experience is required as is a high school diploma (or GED equivalent).
Not in Ohio? Check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time — and we vet them, too.
Order Services Representative at HSN
- Assisting customers with their purchase, offering personable interactions and tailored product recommendations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in Ohio.
- A high school diploma (or GED equivalent).
- Customer service experience.
- Home office equipment including:
- A landline with a 234, 330, 440, 419 or 567 area code.
- A high-speed internet connection (no wireless, dial-up, broadband connections allowed).
- A computer and headset compatible with company specifications (details to be outlined after the interview).
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.