Work From Home
Omni Hotels Is Hiring Remote Reservation Sales Associates in Nebraska
Help others plan luxurious getaways from the comfort of home.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is looking to fill 25 positions for reservation sales associates in the Omaha, Nebraska, area.
You’ll have the ability to work remotely but first must complete six weeks of in-person training at the company’s Omaha call center. Training starts September 9.
This customer service job comes with benefits. Hiring managers are especially looking for candidates with prior call center experience.
Reservation Sales Associate at Omni Hotels and Resorts
- Assisting guests with making, modifying or canceling reservations
- Offering recommendations to customers to increase revenue and guest satisfaction
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent phone etiquette and the ability to work in a high call-volume environment
- The ability to work independently to respond to customer questions and problems
- Intermediate experience working with basic computer programs and the ability to become proficient on Omni Hotel’s reservation system
- The availability to work afternoons, evenings and weekends
- The ability to complete six weeks of in-person training at Omaha, Nebraska, beginning September 9
- A working PC or laptop (not Apple) with Windows 7 (or newer), high-speed internet access (10 Mbps minimum speed), up-to-date anti-virus software, a USB headset and other technical requirements outlined by the company
- A private home office environment, preferably with a door that separates the workspace from the rest of the house
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plans
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.