Work From Home
Online Home Decor Company Wayfair Is Hiring Customer Service Agents in OR
Grab these remote jobs at Wayfair before they’re Ore-gone.
The online home goods retailer is hiring virtual customer service representatives across Oregon. Wayfair wants applicants who hold bachelor’s degrees (or have equivalent experience) and are serious about making customer service their career.
Hours are scheduled between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. PST, and either Saturdays or Sundays are required.
The listing doesn’t specify pay, but Glassdoor indicates that Wayfair customer service reps average $15 an hour. The company also has a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, company discounts and tuition reimbursement.
Customer Service Agent at Wayfair
- Assisting customers with post-order issues like returns, refunds, delivery status and replacements
- Meeting customer satisfaction and efficiency metrics
- Upselling and cross-selling items when appropriate
- Documenting and reporting trends in customer issues
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience working in a high-volume call environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce trends
- Customer service experience (call center preferred)
- A distraction-free work environment
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection (25 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload)