Work From Home
Paid Media Expert? This Company Is Hiring a Strategist — Degree Required
Do you build bridges?
OK, not literal bridges — that’s a whole other job post — but the metaphorical bridges between a client and a company.
If so, you could be the perfect for SmartBug Media, which is hiring a remote paid media strategist to build and maintain customer relationships. You’ll also need an expert level of experience with paid media channels.
The fully remote company offers a slew of benefits, including a trip to the annual conference that’s referred to as SmartBugapalooza.
Paid Media Strategist at SmartBug
- Managing directly assigned accounts, including negotiating contracts and successfully delivering solutions.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted adviser.
- Defining metrics for paid media performance and monitoring budgetary goals.
- Overseeing paid media content, recommending improvements for internal processes.
- Collaborating with internal team members, including copywriters and designers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of experience developing, implementing and leading paid media strategy for various channels, including AdWords, Bing, Amazon, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Terminus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Leadership, management, relationship-building and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with executive-level clients.
- Understanding of digital marketing outside of paid media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Attending annual conference.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.