Work From Home
Percepta Needs Experienced Chat Consultants (On-site Training Required)
TeleTech is sifting through the sands for an experienced online chat consultant. This position requires training in the sleepy beach town of Melbourne, Florida, before transitioning into a fully remote gig.
Applicants should have their feet wet in the customer service or sales industries. This position requires two years of related experience.
As part of the Percepta team, a subsidiary of TeleTech (TTEC), the chat consultant fields customer queries via email and phone. Consultants keep customers up to date on the latest client products, services and marketing promotions. (The job listing suggests that the client will be a part of the automobile industry, so experience in that field is a plus.)
The listing does not specify pay or benefits, but Glassdoor gives us an idea of what to expect. Similar roles at Percepta offer between $13 and $16 an hour and include health insurance, 401(k) retirement plans and employee discounts for client products.
Online Marketing Chat Consultant at Percepta (TTEC)
Pay: Not specified
- Handling customer phone calls and emails pertaining to client products, services, marketing promotions, brochure fulfillment and more.
- Recording the status and outcome of each customer contact.
- Reaching service or sales goals set by either Percepta and/or the client.
- Providing feedback to management on trending problem areas and customer complaints.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of applicable sales or customer service experience.
- Ability to attend training in Melbourne, Florida.
- Strong computer skills, with an ability to type at least 30 words per minute.