Work From Home
Philips Is Hiring a Customer Care Specialist With 5 Years of IT Experience
Do your IT superskills know no bounds?
Philips is hiring a customer care specialist to provide remote technical and IT support for its image guided therapy systems. The job requires at least five years of healthcare IT experience.
The full-time position is remote, but you must be willing to work occasional overtime as well as travel to customer sites.
Customer Care Specialist at Philips
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical system and application issues, prioritizing according to severity and impact.
- Collaborating with customer care experts, radiologists, cardiologists and clinical, administrative and IT staff to resolve customer issues.
- Documenting issues and corrective actions taken.
- Participating in scheduled on-call shift rotations.
- Engaging third-party vendor support per standard operating procedures.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Degree in IT-related field
- At least five years of healthcare IT experience, including experience supporting PACS, RIS or other clinical healthcare IT system.
- Experience providing remote software support.
- Proficiency using database systems like Oracle/MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of XML, XML Soap and XPath.
- Knowledge of HL7, DICOM and other IHE-related protocols.
- Mirth Foundation certification.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert with Windows Server 2008 or 2012 Certification.
- Willingness to travel.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Health, dental, vision and wellness plans.
- Paid time off.
- 56 hours of paid sick leave.
- 401(k) plan with 7% employer matching.
- Employee stock purchasing program.
- Up to $10,000 of tuition reimbursement.
- Parental and caregiver leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.