Work From Home
Philips Is Hiring a Radiologist Services Coordinator (Benefits Included)
Philips is much more than light bulbs.
The 128-year-old Dutch conglomerate’s health care division is hiring a radiology services coordinator. The coordinator manages the schedules of Direct Radiology’s staff, clients and radiologists to ensure there is round-the-clock coverage, among other scheduling and reporting tasks. (Direct Radiology is a subsidiary of Philips.)
Applicants should have at least two years of radiology-support experience and strong computer skills.
Radiologist Services Coordinator at Philips
- Managing schedules and records of Direct Radiologist’s staff and clients.
- Tracking radiologists’ schedules for deviations and tardiness.
- Taking notes and writing agendas for weekly meetings.
- Assisting with the onboarding and offboarding process for DR radiologists and clients.
- Handling other scheduling and record-keeping tasks as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of radiologist-support experience.
- An ability to type 60 or more words per minute.
- Strong Excel skills.
- A high-speed, hard-wired internet connection (20 MBps download, 5 MBps upload).
- Health, dental, vision and wellness plans.
- Paid time off.
- 56 hours of paid sick leave.
- 401(k) plan with 7% employer matching.
- Employee stock purchasing program.
- Up to $10,000 of tuition reimbursement.
- Parental and caregiver leave.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.