Work From Home
Philly Residents: You Could Work Remotely as an Entry-Level Content Writer
Jerry, a start-up behind an app geared toward helping car owners save on car expenses, needs an entry-level content writer. You will work from home, but you must live in the Philadelphia area.
In this role, you will produce editorial content on a range of topics, including personal finance and cars. In addition to writing content, you will research and fact-check, as well as analyze content performance. You will report to Jerry’s senior editors.
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a writing-intensive major, as well as strong writing skills, attention to detail, the ability to multitask and the ability to meet deadlines.
Full-time employees at Jerry are eligible for benefits, which include health insurance, a 401(k) and mentorship.
Entry-Level Content Writer for Jerry
- Writing editorial content to help readers make decisions about their finances.
- Researching and fact checking a range of topics, including personal finance and cars..
- Tracking and analyzing content performance across social media.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a major that is writing intensive.
- Strong writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) for full-time employees.
- Access to mentorship opportunities.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.