Work From Home
PowerSchool Needs a Powerful Copywriter to Pen Content About K-12 Education
Ready to launch your copywriting career in the education technology industry?
PowerSchool is looking for a dynamic remote copywriter to produce engaging content across web, print and social media.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree and three years of general professional experience. It does not require specific copywriting experience, but a background in writing certainly wouldn’t hurt.
The K-12 education tech company provides technology and data services for students, teachers, school administrators and parents across 70 countries. (So an ability to craft copy for several different audiences is a plus.)
The PowerSchool website boasts a comprehensive benefits package, including unlimited vacation; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision and life insurance and more.
Copywriter Specialist at PowerSchool
Pay: Not specified
- Creating inbound and outbound digital-marketing, thought-leadership and demand-generated materials
- Adhering to best practices for SEO and brand voice.
- Supporting content strategy with market research and development
- Managing the content lifecycle from pitch to publication and maintenance
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Three years of professional work experience
- An ability to tailor writing for different audiences