Work From Home
The Princeton Review is Hiring a Part-Time Scheduling Assistant (Pays $15/Hour)
Love keeping track of schedules? Then this may be the ideal part-time job for you.
The Princeton Review, a tutoring and test prep company, is hiring a field outreach support assistant to work 15 to 25 hours per week essentially managing administrative calendars. You will be coordinating event schedules, managing student attendance lists and monitoring promo codes.
The pay is $15 per hour, which works out to $11,700 to $19,500 annually.
You must have a high school diploma, though some college is preferred. A strong attention to detail is a must, and you should have a thorough understanding of basic technology including smartphones, laptops and MS Office.
This is a remote position, and you may work from anywhere except Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Mississippi, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Wyoming.
Field Outreach Support Assistant at The Princeton Review
- Managing administrative calendars for the outreach support team.
- Coordinating event presenters and instructors.
- Scheduling and organizing student attendance lists, follow-up emails and other tasks for events.
- Moderate and attend events virtually.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma, though some college experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with technology including a laptop, smartphone and MS Office.
- Time management skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.