Work From Home
Put Your Listening Skills to Work With This Lionbridge Transcription Gig
Listen up, take notes and get paid.
Lionbridge, a global tech and professional services company, is looking for remote workers who can listen to audio files and type up what they hear, word for word.
This transcriber job is for native English speakers only. It’s a part-time gig (up to 24 hours a week), and you can set your own schedule working day or night.
Transcriber at Lionbridge
Pay: Not specified
- Transcribing English speaking audio
Applicants for this position must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a native English speaker.
- Be proficient in English grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Have good listening skills.
- Have a high school diploma (preferred).
- Pass a language skills test.
- Have a personal computer with high-speed internet access.
- Be able to type fast and with accuracy.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.