Work From Home
Put Your Organizational Skills to Work as a WFH Project Coordinator
Got some experience in project management? Then check out this work-from-home job with Lionbridge, a global software and professional services company.
Lionbridge is seeking full-time project coordinators to assist project managers with everything from monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures to organizing and participating in meetings and ensuring projects make deadline.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and previous experience in project coordination.
Project Coordinator at Lionbridge
Pay: Not specified
- Planning and managing projects both independently and in collaboration with other project managers.
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects based on customer quality requirements.
- Maintaining client communication, both internally and externally.
- Completing administrative and financial tasks.
- Providing support for business and sales strategies.
- Developing and improving project-management processes.
- Tracking the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of projects
- Coordinating with other project managers with team needs, including managing schedules, resolving problems and managing capacity.
- Coordinating with internal resources to organize and facilitate work.
- Providing technical guidance, training and feedback to team members and participating in performance evaluations.
- Maintaining business relationships with customers to ensure a high-quality experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Project coordination experience, including testing, language technology, development and localization, with the ability to keep projects on track.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multitasking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and excellent Excel skills,
- The ability to quickly learn new tools and methodologies.
- Reporting and presentation-preparation skills.
Company verified benefits via Glassdoor include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, along with other wellness benefits.
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick time and parental leave.
- Mobile phone discount and tuition assistance.
- 401(k) plan.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.