Work From Home
QVC Is Hiring Part-Time Order Services Reps in Texas and Virginia
Looking for a gig that allows you to set your own schedule?
QVC is hiring work-from-home order services representatives. This part-time gig is available to people who live within a 50-mile radius of the QVC locations in San Antonio, Texas, or Chesapeake, Virginia.
As an order services team member, you’ll help customers place orders and answer questions about QVC products and services.
Once you have completed on-site training, you will create your own schedule. You will work a minimum of 24 hours per week, including weekend hours if required. QVC will provide the necessary equipment. Team members are expected to attend performance reviews and meetings with managers when required.
Work at Home Order Services Representatives at QVC
Pay: Not specified
- Helping customers place orders and answering product-related questions
- Recording all concerns and suggestions for company follow-ups
- Adhering to department guidelines when helping customers
- Completing follow-up actions to notify the proper departments of potential customer service problems that may come up in the future
- Meeting department goals of call expectations and productivity
- Staying current with company news by reading bulletins, portal updates, site memos and more
- Attending training sessions and team meetings
Applicants for this position must:
- Live within a 50-mile radius of QVC locations in San Antonio, Texas, or Chesapeake, Virginia
- Be able to attend onsite training and team meetings
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a minimum of six months of customer service experience
- Have experience working with Windows-based computer programs
- Be able to perform basic math calculations
- Be able to meet deadlines
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.