Work From Home
QVC Needs Remote Customer Service Reps in Six States ($13.25/Hour to Start)
QVC is hiring full-time customer service representatives to work from home in Boise, ID; Florida; North Carolina; South Carolina; Texas; and Virginia. In this role, you will be helping customers with their purchases, issues, returns, refunds and exchanges.
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or the equivalent. You should also have experience in a service position.
To qualify for this position, you must also meet certain technological requirements. You should have a Microsoft Operating System — Mac products won’t work. You also need a computer and a headset, both of which must be compatible with QVC specification (a list will be provided after your interview). You must have high-speed Internet connection.
You will be required to attend a four-week training program and to work a set weekend shift. Pay for the role starts at $13.25 per hour and increases every three months for the first year.
Customer Service Representative at QVC.
- Helping customers with their purchases.
- Solving customer issues.
- Assisting with returns, refunds and exchanges.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to attend a four-week training course.
- Willingness to work a set weekend shift.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.