Work From Home
This Real Estate Marketplace Is Hiring a Move-In Coordinator (HS Diploma)
Are you the person who welcomes every new neighbor on the street? How’d you like to make a job out of it, but without leaving your own house?
Roofstock, a real estate marketplace, is hiring a move-in coordinator. This full-time remote job is available anywhere in the U.S..
In this role, you will oversee a seamless transition from the resident application approval to the end of the move-in process. Some of your responsibilities will include collecting security deposits, pet fees and other move-in funds.
You must have a high school diploma, though a bachelor’s degree (and some related experience) is preferred.
Among the benefits are health insurance, a 401(k), flexible time off and a work-from-home bonus.
Move-in Coordinator at Roofstock
- Providing clear communication to prospects and residents.
- Overseeing a seamless transition from resident application approval through move-in.
- Collecting security deposits, pet fees, third party policies and move-in funds.
- Preparing lease agreements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma (bachelor’s degree is preferred).
- At least two years of leasing coordination, property management or real estate experience is preferred.
- Multitasking and organizational abilities.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Flex time off and sick days.
- Supplemental work-from-home bonus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.