Work From Home
Recruit the Next Generation of Coders With This Marketing Job for Fullstack
Crack the code and break into the marketing industry at Fullstack Academy.
The software development school is hiring a part-time marketing assistant to coordinate events and to encourage prospective coders to make the leap into its immersive bootcamp programs.
The marketing assistant can expect to work 20-25 hours per week.
Yahoo alums David Yang and Nimit Maru founded Fullstack Academy in 2013. Since then, it has become a premier coding bootcamp. SwitchUp recently ranked Fullstack No. 23 on its 2018 list of the top 40 coding schools. Students accepted into the program can choose to take courses at Fullstack’s campuses in New York City or Chicago. They can also take them fully online.
Though there is no coding involved in this position, you’ll likely have to talk and present about it day to day.
Marketing Assistant at Fullstack Academy
Pay: Not specified
- Spreading the word about Fullstack’s various coding programs through marketing communications
- Contacting potential students to encourage them to start their coding journey
- Coordinating and organizing marketing events and calendars
- Tracking marketing expenditures via receipts and invoices
- Leverage data sources to establish potential partner organizations
- Monitor the progress of campaigns by keeping tabs on marketing metrics
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong proficiency with Google Apps, especially Google Sheets
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to simplify complex ideas
- A willingness to learn new applications and concepts quickly
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. He lives off a diet of stale puns and iced coffee. Read his full bio here.