Work From Home
Reusable Drinkware Maker Tervis Is Hiring a Seasonal Customer Care Rep (FL)
Tervis, a company that makes reusable drinkware, is hiring a seasonal customer care representative to work from home from October through December. In this role, you will help customers over the phone and via email and online chat with issues like product availability, features, orders and customization.
The job will begin after a two-week week on-site training, so you must live in the Manatee, Sarasota or Charlotte counties in Florida.
Shifts will be between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., and you may be required to work extended weekend and holiday hours during peak season.
To qualify, you should have previous customer service experience, reliable Internet and great verbal and written communication skills.
To find the listing, follow this link and find the “Seasonal Customer Care Representative” listing. Then click on the “apply” link.
Seasonal Customer Care Representative at Tervis
- Responding to customers via phone, email and online chat.
- Following up on ongoing customer issues.
- Helping customers with product availability, features, orders, customization and special orders.
- Ensuring all communications meet the company’s standards and are free from grammatical errors.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Location in Manatee, Sarasota, or Charlotte counties in Florida.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office.
Check out related work-from-home job posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.