Work From Home
Rosetta Stone Is Hiring Part-Time English Tutors to Work Late Evenings
If you’re on the hunt for a part-time job, then Rosetta Stone could be speaking your language.
The foreign language learning software company is recruiting online English language tutors. Shifts for this work-from-home gig are available between 5 p.m. to midnight EST. Availability during at least one weekend day is required.
Tutors coordinate small online sessions that help both beginners and advanced learners with speech and with understanding the social norms of their new language.
Rosetta Stone is looking for native English speakers who have a bachelor’s degree. ESL certifications, teaching or tutoring experience is preferred. This job posting does not indicate how many people the company plans to hire but is recruiting numerous tutors nationwide.
English Language Tutor at Rosetta Stone
Applicants for this position must:
- Be a native English speaker.
- Have a personal computer with broadband internet access.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Be comfortable using WebEx, Adobe, or any other web conferencing service.
- Three to five years of teaching or tutoring experience (preferred).
- An English language teaching certification (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.