Work From Home
Safelite AutoGlass Needs Customer Service Reps in AZ, IA and OH
Safelite AutoGlass is needs seasonal customer service representatives. Prior to starting, you must attend two days of in-office training in Chandler, Arizona; Hiawatha, Iowa; or Columbus, Ohio. After that, you will be able to work remotely.
The majority of your job will be spent answering calls from policyholders, insurance agents and auto glass shops — and answering their questions. After getting their insurance, deductibles and other necessary information, you will use the Safelite shop locator system to find their local vendor. You will also select glass parts for replacement and qualify the damage for their windshield repair.
At times, you will help with new associate training and orientation.
To qualify, you must be at least 16, and you should be enrolled in high school or have a high school diploma or the equivalent. Prior customer service experience is preferred.
To apply, click on the link, type “remote” into the “What” box at the top. Click “customer service” under “Hot Jobs” on the left side of the screen, and select the “Seasonal Customer Service Representatives” option.
Seasonal Customer Service Representatives at Safelite AutoGlass
- Answering calls from policyholders, insurance agents and auto glass shops and responding to their concerns.
- Using the shop locator system to find an auto glass vendor to service their vehicle, and to determine the costs for windshield repair or other glass replacement parts.
- Helping new associates with orientation and training.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma, actively enrolled in high school or the equivalent.
- Customer service experience (preferred).
- Ability to use a computer and phone for an extended period.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.