Work From Home
Salesforce Is Hiring a Full-Time Social Media Coordinator (With Benefits)
How many followers do you have on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok? If you know your social stats as well as you know your own birthday, then you may want to apply for this social media coordinator job at Salesforce.
The customer relationship management platform is looking for someone who can work remotely from San Francisco to help with social media strategies and campaigns.
You should have at least two years of experience leading social media programs, and you must have a thorough understanding of the social media landscape.
This is a full-time position, and you may be eligible for benefits.
Social Media Coordinator at Salesforce
- Assisting with social media strategies that increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Working with team members to create and test social media campaigns.
- Analyzing data to develop reports and advise on social media strategies.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience leading a social media program.
- Understanding of social media metrics.
- Experience with social media tools like Social Studio.
Benefits at Salesforce include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- HSA and FSA.
- Paid time off, including holidays.
- Parental leave.
- Mental health program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.