Work From Home
A Seasonal Customer Service Job With Vans Pays $14.50/Hour (NC or WI Only)
VF Corporation, the company supporting Vans, Timberland and The North Face, is hiring a seasonal customer service representative for its Vans division. You must be based in Appleton, Wisconsin or in North Carolina, and you must be available to work between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Responsibilities include responding to calls, online chats and emails to help process orders and help customers with returns and any questions they may have. To qualify, you should have basic computer skills and reliable Internet.
You can work part-time or full-time, and you will earn $14.50 per hour during this seasonal assignment. If you do well, you could land a long-term position in the Appleton, Wisconsin location.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative for Vans
- Responding to phone calls, live chats and emails.
- Processing orders and helping customers with requisitions.
- Helping customers, sales reps and management with questions regarding orders.
- Helping with returns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Basic computer skills.
- Reliable Internet.
- Ability to work between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.